Wednesday 30 November 2011

Cosplay Masquerade Ball and Zelda Skyward Sword.

Hello, sorry again for the long time between posts.

Right, quite a bit has happened since my last post, I went to a Cosplay Masquerade Ball and I got The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword.

The Cosplay Masquerade Ball was amazing. I met so many awesome people there and had a great time dancing to the Macarena, The Time Warp and Carremeldansen with a whole bunch of crazy people like me. I got up on stage and embarrassed myself playing The Song of Time on my Ocarina.

It quite funny because I went as Link and one of my friends with the same name as me went as Red Link and it was quite funny when he told everyone that we were both Link and that we were both called Angus.

Overall it was quite a good night with everyone at the end singing the theme to Pokemon.

I got The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword on Wii on Thursday and I completed it yesterday. It was an amazing game, the story was very good and emotional. The music was awesome and the golden wiimote I got with the game is amazing because it's so friggen GOLDEN!!! It also came with a 25th Anniversary Special Orchestra CD which I am currently listening to and the music is really good. I quite like the Windwaker Medley and the Twilight Princess Medley but my most favourite piece of music on the cd has to be Gerudo Valley.

The controls in Skyward Sword weren't as good as I expected them to be but they were still pretty good. The only side quest in the game that annoyed me the most so much so that I didn't complete was the side quest where you have to play the harp with someone. You have to play it in time with the crowd's random flailage and it's incredibly hard to play it right.

But overall the game itself is probably one of the best Zelda games ever made. The story and the music are absolutely amazing and the final boss was so much fun, probably one of the most fun final bosses in Zelda I've ever faced, hell, probably one of the best final bosses ever.

Well, I should probably stop ranting about Skyward Sword in case I blurt out spoilers for people that want to play the game or haven't completed it yet. But as you can probably tell I really liked it.

On a completely unrelated note, archery is getting quite fun. I started out with a 16 pound re-curve bow and I've moved up to a 24 pound bow and I must say that it's a lot easier to fire arrows a further distance with the 24 pound bow.

Also, I have started to play Dungeons and Dragons. It's quite fun but I found out that my chosen class which is the Ranger is quite useless... I kept missing... a lot... but it's a lot of fun so I'm not complaining.

Another thing. Terraria patch 1.1 is out today! Woo! It really needed more content and with the patch it has gotten a whole crap load of content so my next post will probably involve something Terraria related. Talking about extra content, Magicka's expansion 'The Stars Are Left' based on HP lovecraft came out yesterday. I have yet to get it but it looks rather good and Magicka really needed extra content too because it was getting kinda boring.

Well that's enough ranting from me.

Farewell and I hope you all have a good day. :)
Sarakthor.

No comments:

Post a Comment