Tuesday 14 June 2011

Video Game Rant.

Well I had a relatively good day today. I applied for a job, got to see my lovely girlfriend, got owned in a Pokemon battle by a level 12 Wartortle and then came home with a friend and spent the afternoon looking up video game trailers. I also beat the second dungeon in Link's Awakening. My god how I hate that clown boss even though I did manage to beat him first try without dying once.

I am now currently listening to random orchestrated versions of Phoenix Wright themes. It makes me want to play Phoenix Wright again, but I can wait until I get my R4 back. I rather like Phoenix Wright, it's a really good game. The music in the game is brilliant; really capturing the moments and somehow makes a game about court fun.

On another note I am really excited about The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time coming out on 3DS on the 30th of June. Such a good game. I can't wait to try the Master Quest mode having not played Master Quest when it was released with Zelda: Wind Waker. It will also have a Boss Mode where you just fight the bosses one after the other I presume.

I'm also looking forward to Cavestory 3D. For those who don't know about Cavestory look it up. It is an Ingenious game. It is a classic side-scrolling platformer/shooting game think of games like Metroid Fusion and Super Metroid and Megaman. Anyway I expect it to be good since it is just like the original only with 3D graphics.

But yes, enough of video game ranting at the moment I'm just really excited about what's coming out. Expect more rants to come when Ocarina of Time is actually out and when I get excited about other games coming out such as Lylat Wars 64 3D, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Luigi's Mansion 2.

P.S I can't wait to play Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn again when I borrow it off a friend. I'm also borrowing Deus Ex to see what that's like since the new one is coming out relatively soon i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment